- LTP FOR GRAPHENE
- Running LTP test cases in Graphene :
- 1) run 'make' in LibOS/shim/test/apps/ltp
- 2) cd Graphene/LibOS/shim/test/regression
- 3) make regression
- The above command will start running LTP system call test cases in Graphene.
- It works in 2 steps:
- 1) Creates a testfile (Graphene/LibOS/shim/test/apps/ltp/syscalls.graphene) with all the LTP system call test cases to run, excluding the ones mentioned in Graphene/LibOS/shim/test/apps/ltp/BLOCKED. “BLOCKED” contains all the test cases which are hanging in the Graphene and thus are excluded from regression tests.
- 2) Calls Graphene/LibOS/shim/test/apps/ltp/fetch.py It runs the LTP test cases and display output on the terminal.
- Some LTP testcases hangs in Graphene. This python script sets a timeout for each testcase referring the file 'TIMEOUTS'. Default timeout is set 20 seconds in the script.
- It also shows, ‘new passed testcases’ (passed testcases which are not in Graphene/LibOS/shim/test/apps/ltp/PASSED) and ‘new failed testcases’ (failed testcases which are in ‘PASSED’).
- It also creates files ‘run_output’, ‘Failed.csv’, ‘Passed.csv’, ‘Blocked.csv’ under Graphene/LibOS/shim/test/apps/ltp for reference.
- Results are of 4 types :
- [Pass] -> Testcase passed
- [Failed] -> Testcase failed
- [Hanged] -> Testcase hanged and thereafter killed
- [Broken] -> Either system call is not implemented in Graphene or test preparation failed
- To run one particular testcase, execute following :
- ~/Runtime/pal <ltp-repo>/opt/ltp/testcases/bin/<test>
- In this way, one can debug one particular syscall testcase.
- As you fix bugs, keep updating PASSED BLOCKED lists.