- /* -*- mode:c; c-file-style:"k&r"; c-basic-offset: 4; tab-width:4; indent-tabs-mode:nil; mode:auto-fill; fill-column:78; -*- */
- /* vim: set ts=4 sw=4 et tw=78 fo=cqt wm=0: */
- * INTEL CONFIDENTIAL
- * Copyright(c) 2013 Intel Corporation All Rights Reserved.
- * The source code contained or described herein and all documents related to
- * the source code ("Material") are owned by Intel Corporation or its suppliers
- * or licensors. Title to the Material remains with Intel Corporation or its
- * suppliers and licensors. The Material contains trade secrets and proprietary
- * and confidential information of Intel or its suppliers and licensors. The
- * Material is protected by worldwide copyright and trade secret laws and treaty
- * provisions. No part of the Material may be used, copied, reproduced, modified,
- * published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or disclosed in any
- * way without Intel's prior express written permission.
- * No license under any patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual
- * property right is granted to or conferred upon you by disclosure or delivery
- * of the Materials, either expressly, by implication, inducement, estoppel or
- * otherwise. Any license under such intellectual property rights must be
- * express and approved by Intel(R) in writing.
- typedef void * buffer_t;
- typedef int array_t;