- - Have ability to override default parameter values.
- Search order for configuration values:
- - command line
- - network configuration file
- - dotfile
- - defaults
- - Get smarter about naming and numbering nodes if their number changes
- - Get smarter about when we need to kill the network and when we need to
- restart nodes
- - Avoid regenerating so many authority keys: it's okay to recycle for
- - Right now we assume that we're acting like a fooctl startup/shutdown script
- series. Instead we could run in a managed mode.
- - Pipe stdout to a file, not to nowhere with "quiet"
- - Log stuff.
- - Have launcher check for configuration
- - Resolve XXXX comments
- - Document everything
- - Start writing passive "tests" like "did it bootstrap?" or "any
- warnings in the logs?", etc