- o Minor bugfixes (bootstrapping):
- - Fetch descriptors aggressively whenever we lack enough
- to build circuits, regardless of how many descriptors we are missing.
- Previously, we would delay launching the fetch when we had fewer than
- 15 missing descriptors, even if some of those descriptors were
- blocking circuits from building. Fixes bug 23985; bugfix on
- 0.1.1.11-alpha. The effects of this bug became worse in 0.3.0.3-alpha,
- when we began treating missing descriptors from our primary guards
- as a reason to delay circuits.